Sweet Corn and Vegetable Soup recipe
Total Time: 22 mins
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/4 cups boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1/4 cup boiled and crushed sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup finely chopped and boiled mixed vegetables (carrots , cauliflower and french beans)
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- salt and to taste.
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a small bowl and mix well till the cornflour dissolves completely. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the sweet corn, crushed sweet corn and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add 4 cups of water, cornflour-water mixture, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with chillies in vinegar